Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nature Scavenger Hunt

We started our day by searching for these nature treasures on our scavenger hunt.

 This free printable has been in my stack of things to do for months, but I can not remember what lovely blog it came from.  Please let me know if this scavenger hunt page came from your site.
The girls started racing to see who could find each item first, but as they got harder to find, they started to work together.  Olive decided to search for the perfect sticks, while Jem searched for two circle rocks. This was a good activity to do and started our day off right.

3 comments:

Counting Coconuts said...

LOVE this idea! Of course that print out wouldn't work for us since we don't have most of those things on the island, but I'm sure I can modify it to suit us! Thanks for sharing!

Mari-Ann

Lynn said...

How fun. My son loves when I do these, and I haven't done one in far too long. Thanks for the reminder!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

So fun. I love the chart for them to follow, seeing the words and a picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails