Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Word Sliders

You are going to love this....
Olive enjoys reading so I made these fun word slides to show her just how many words she knows with common endings.

Word Endings and letter:
it, use letters- f, k, w, b, h, l, p, s
at, use letters-b, c, f, h, m, p, r, s
ip, use letters-d, h, l, r, s, t, z
an, use letters- p, r, t, v
ig, use letters- j, p, r,w, b, d, f, g

I started making them on my own and then I found my "Easy button" here.  I am planning to use the workbox system for homeschooling this year and thought these would be a good addition and something encouraging that Olive can do on her own.

I printed the pages out and laminated them with my Scotch TL901, lets just say that I've been a laminating fool!

5 comments:

Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Excellent idea, reminds me of the paint chip phonics. Thanks for sharing :o)

MommyWise said...

Yeah I'm crazy in love with my laminator myself.

The Activity Mom said...

Do love those! How does she like them so far?
I've been laminating with my new laminator too. lol =)
Thanks so much for sharing the info for these!

Counting Coconuts said...

These are great! Oh the love between a laminator and a homeschooler is one of a kind. :)

Lisa said...

This is exactly what I have been looking for! I was getting ready to do the paint chips thing and knew there had to be something else out there. I found your link from a comment you left on Mama Jenn's blog. I can't believe I've never noticed these on abc teach. I use it all the time. Thanks for sharing this and I look forward to following your blog for more ideas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails