Friday, September 17, 2010

Making GOOP


The weather is getting lovely so be sure to take this messy fun outside!

What you'll need:
2 cups -White Glue
1/1/2 Cups -Warm Water
4 TBSP. -Borax
1 Cup- Cold Water
food coloring- we used green.

Mix glue and water in a separate bowl and borax and cold water in a separate bowl. Mix 2 bowls together and add food coloring or tempera. Stir well, then kneed. Store in air tight container. Do not use near carpet as it's glue.


(This fun recipe can from a preschool teacher a few years back.)

4 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

I'm so excited to try this! Thanks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paperlicious Girl said...

I remember doing this when I was little! Thanks for the recipe!!!

The Activity Mom said...

I'd like to share this on my blog next week and link it to you. Can I use your picture? We haven't tried it yet. =(

Related Posts with Thumbnails