We played this a few times during our shopping trip, for example.
1. Cross off all the items you see.
2. Find "the color" and then cross it off.
3. First to cross off four in a row.
4. Count the number of grocery carts you see.
5. Cross off something that begins with the "the letter".
I laminated each Bingo card and gave the girls washable markers to use. This worked fine until one rolled away and became lost in the cereal section. Note to self: next time, connect the marker to the game with a piece of string.
My girls are pretty helpful during our shopping trips, but this Bingo game will always remain in my purse!