Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Best Ever (3 Ingredient) Pumpkin Cake

This is not a typo....3 ingredients....will make you a super moist and delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake. This recipe will be at the top your list, trust me on this one! Here is my Halloween gift to all my lovely followers, I really appreciate you!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake:
1 Box Spice Cake Mix
1 15 oz can Pumpkin
3/4 cup Water
Add Chocolate Chips is desired...who doesn't?
Bake 350 degrees in a 9x13 cake pan for about 25 minutes.  I also like making muffins with this recipe, it's sticky moist!
I would love to hear what you think of the cake. I was so desperate to make this recipe last week, but I ran out of spice cake mix. In a pinch I used a yellow cake mix and added pumpkin pie spice! Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh man how simple is that!

Sippy Cup Central said...

Almost too simple to make, I'm starting to look like a pumpkin. Karen

Mrs. Whary said...

Sounds great!

Mrs. Whary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails