Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting!

To celebrate the end of our school year I made a super yummy chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream frosting!  Buzz says it's the best frosting I have ever made! The recipe could easily be made into just vanilla buttercream too. I think everything taste better when it's made on my Grandmother's old Sunbeam mixer that still works wonders.

The Best Frosting Recipe:
  • 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 to 2 of milk or whipping cream
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • dash of cinnamon
I

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yum, yum! How good that frosting looks and I think Jem is in sugar heaven! You can't go wrong with those ingredients. I may have told you already but I have a mixer just like your grandmother's. It was a wedding gift from the insurance company where I worked.

No Expectations said...

1 to 2 of milk or whipping cream

1 to 2 part of milk or whipping cream - but how much

I love your blog bye the way

Related Posts with Thumbnails