Monday, April 4, 2011

Easy Easter Wreath

The girls and I had blast making this colorful Easter wreath.  I was in charge of the hot-glue gun and they helped by sticking the plastic eggs to the foam wreath.  This is a nice way to recycle all those left over plastic eggs.  We even added a little Easter grass to make it look more festive.


My girls know that I usually plan a fun craft to do after their school-work is complete.  Happy Easter Crafting!
Linking to:
abc button










mmm button



7 comments:

Cindy said...

I love your wreath! So bright and colorful...and the Easter grass tucked in makes it even cuter! :o}
~Cindy

Anonymous said...

ohh my word this is adorable!!

Sippy Cup Central said...

Thanks, I just love the bright colors!

Read Their Way said...

So cute...I must try this!!! ;-)

Carolyn said...

That is so beautiful yet inexpensive and I know Olive and Jem were so happy making it.
Yeah for Spring!

Unknown said...

What a fun and beautiful Easter wreath! I love it!

Thanks for sharing this at last week's For the Kids Friday Link Party! This week's party is in full swing. I'd love to have you stop by and join in on the fun!

http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/04/for-kids-friday-6.html

:)rachel

LearningIdeasGradesk-8 said...

The wreath looks great!!! Thanks for sharing.
Happy Easter
Marcia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails