Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Prepping For Turkey Day

Every time I see a full fridge I feel so blessed.  I had a hard time trying to stuff all of tomorrows bounty inside.
I am making the bread and potato stuffing this morning, prepping my veggies, and getting ready to brine the turkey. My family will be joining us and some close friends. We have so much to be thankful this year, have a wonderful turkey day.

Menu: Turkey, green beans, stuffing, yams, broccoli, creamed corn, carrot casserole, 1/2 of ham, cranberries, apple bake, and yummy pies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya for a full fridge! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kaci * Little Piles Everywhere said...

This is so funny. I thought about taking a picture of my fridge as well. It looks about the same!
Happy Turkey Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails