Monday, June 27, 2011

High Chair Remodel

I purchased a used Peg Perego high chair for $15 a few months ago.  Everything works fine, except the seat cushion was all ripped-up.  I pondered what to do as a new seat cushion costs around $50.....hmmmm, instead I bought a plastic tablecloth and attempted to make my own.

I traced the cushion onto the front side of the tablecloth and left an extra inch for some wiggle room. The last thing I did was add the rick-rack to make it look like a custom cover.  I must say this is probably my best sewing remodel EVER!

2 comments:

Savannah said...

it looks great..love the pattern! well done :)

Carolyn said...

That is such a clever idea and you did a great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails