Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Precious Gift

     When I opened the box that arrived from my blogger friend, Kira, over at Just Like June, tears came to my eyes.  Look at this precious gift that she handcrochted for us to welcome our new baby Haddie.

     She knows that we love color and our beautifully crocheted afghan is exploding with a rainbow of love.  I learned how to correctly crochet my first blanket by watching Kira's tutorials and her handy work is sold over at Ami Lang Organics on Etsy.

     Thank-you Kira, we will cherish this precious gift!

2 comments:

Tonya Gunn said...

What a wonderful blanket and congratulations on you newest blessing.
Warm wishes, Tonya

Just Like June said...

So glad you like it! I couldn't of thought of a more deserving person :-)

With love,
Kira

Related Posts with Thumbnails