Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Challah Bread

This is a lovely bread that I made in Fall that will be perfect for Easter.  I plan on braiding the bread to have with dinner and using the leftovers to make perfect french toast.

Simply Healthy Challah Bread
There isn't any bread maker required for this lovely loaf of traditional Jewish egg bread. It's perfect for sandwiches or french toast for breakfast. I usually do not make bread from scratch, but this recipe from All Recipes-here,  is so simple and healthy that I may just bake some every week. The recipe made two big loaves and my family loved it.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow, what delicious looking bread! I can imagine how good that would taste with lots of different foods. Make great gifts also.

Unknown said...

Do you have recipe for this that you can share? Looks delish.

Related Posts with Thumbnails