Quick Stops

▼

Monday, January 31, 2011

February Sensory Box


1. read beans
2. heart shapes
3. rice
4. cookie cutters
5. spoons and scoops
6. pipe cleaners to string hearts
7. pom-poms

Linking to:




7 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun and very "seasonal" sensory box!!! :-)

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Here is the sensory box we made. I haven't done one with beans before but I think that is better than rice that gets EVERYWHERE! I will have to try that next time :)

    http://shiningourlights.blogspot.com/2011/01/our-valentines-day-sensory-bin.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! My kiddos would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo cute!! This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bin!

    I would love for you to link to my Virtual Valetine's Day Party and share this great idea.

    http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2011/02/welcome-virtual-valentines-day-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in trying this, but I have a hard time with the mess. I've tried a rice box - maybe beans are easier to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually put a plastic tablecloth under the bin and that seems to help for easy clean-up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments; they make my day, especially when you find an old sippy cup under the bed!
Warmly, Karen
Sippy Cup Central Mom