Quick Stops

▼

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coffee Filter Wreath

Here is an easy wreath project to decorate just about any place in your home and it's made out of coffee filters!
 -bunch up the filter.
 -secure into wreath with straight pin.
Keep adding the filters all the way around and hang-up the wreath with a ribbon. I added spiders for Halloween and I bet it would look nice for Thanksgiving if you used the brown coffee filters. I love when my MOPS group comes up with crafty ideas.

4 comments:

  1. How lovely!! And so simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I wonder if you could also dye the filters...hmmm....I think I will just try the brown. Thanks for sharing! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just went to my first MOPS meeting last month! Can't find a sitter so I might not be able to go this month and I am really bummed.
    Wreath is very cute. I just saw a turkey art project made out of coffee filters; who knew they were so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I see a naptime project as oon as I can get the supplies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments; they make my day, especially when you find an old sippy cup under the bed!
Warmly, Karen
Sippy Cup Central Mom